Friday, June 14, 2013

Back into marathon training

Two years ago I started training for a marathon.  I had to stop my training mid way.  My body wasn't strong enough to continue.

I'm back at it!  I'm feeling really good about it this time.  Here's why:


  • I've been out of the Midwest environment for 2 1/2 years now. That was a tough place for me, as I was allergic to everything & the weather beat me up.
  • Because I'm in a healthier environment my body is feeling more level.  
  • I'm taking precautions!  My training is different this time.  The main difference is I'm doing long runs every other week instead of every week. I feel really good about this!
So time will tell.  I'm listening to my body and I'll keep moving forward until either my body say no or I cross the finish line of the Honolulu Marathon.  Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment